Pyramid LB Stability Ball floor work

DebMac

Cathlete
WOW!!! That floorwork using the stability ball in Pyramid Lower BOdy is HARD!!! It amazed me to be feeling so much of a burn without any ankle weights or anything!

Anyway, I have a question about the outer-thigh work leaning sideways on the stability ball. I felt it most in the supporting leg! My supporting leg was BURNING so badly, I couldn't finish out the set! Is this normal?

Thanks for these incredible new workouts!!
Deb

I agree on this one about the supporting leg in the second half. I have to go down to the floor when I shift to the other leg, because my supporting leg is dying.

hi deb, it is tough and i remember cathe saying that you would definitely feel it in your supporting leg. and she wasn't lying!!!

Hey, I'm replying three years later, ha!

All I have to say is ME TOO! I just did PLB for the first time about a week ago, and noticed how my supporting leg was not gonna make it during the side leg lifts. I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one!

I did this one for the first time in several months this morning. For the first time, I was able to complete the second set from the ball. However, I had to rest my foot on the floor briefly each time I lowered my foot (just for a small break). But, I did it! :)

Wasn't it a great burn? :)

I actually have to pause the workout & rest the leg for a moment before I start the 2nd leg, otherwise I can't finish. I MUST finish!!!! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.