Presale Has Now Started!

RE: Anticipation is sweet torture!!

I have have ordered and now I'm ready to go!! Now my biggest decision is firguring out which workout to do first when they arrive;-)!

Aimee

RE: Anticipation is sweet torture!!

Thanks!! I´ve ordered mine, too and now counting the months, weeks, days .....
Marga

RE: Mine Is Ordered....

are they done yet?

July? AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

Lord, give me patience, RIGHT NOW.

Donna

Yipee!

:-jumpy Can't wait! Hopefully, I will get the ps series in a few days and that will tide me over until August. Love those DVD's - they will be worth the wait.
Cheryl :)

Woo-Hoo!!

I just got my E-mail notification that my DVD's were shipped! :-jumpy I can hardly wait. They should be on my door step on Thursday. The UPS man is lucking out this time. I won't be home when he comes so he won't have to throw the package at me & run!! Guess what I'm doing my day off on Friday?? Thanks, SNM!!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Countdown Madness

Oh yeah! I'm soo psyched!I'm doing a countdown madness!For the month of May I'm alternating all my cathe videos! Except for the CTX Series, I'm saving that baby for June and I'm doing an 8 week rotation so I'll be prepared for whatever Cathe brings on!So what about you guys, what's holding you all over? Your friend in fitness and CATHELAND ---Francine

RE: Woo-Hoo!!

Okay now I'm jealous. My DVDs didn't ship today. I guess I should have stayed up late last night to get my order in earlier.
Dawn W

RE: Countdown Madness

>
>So what about you guys,
>what's holding you all over?
>Your friend in fitness and
>CATHELAND ---Francine

Cathe, Cathe, and more Cathe. I'm going to short "Circuit" myself, LOL. I think I am more excited over this batch than anything before.

We should form a support group to get us through the next few weeks. We could use the 12 step approach.

1. Admitting we have a problem waiting for more Cathe tapes.

so on and so on.

Donna

RE: Woo-Hoo!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-01 AT 06:27PM (Est)[/font][p]Opps. Double Post

To hold myself over, I'm going to finish my PS roation (ends May 20th). Then I'm doing a MAX rotaion until the end of June. For the month of July I'm doing one more CTX rotaion. What are you all doing first when they arrive? Slow and Heavy or Power Hour and Rythmic Step? I can't make up my mind how to make a rotaion with the new ones!! HELP!!

Aimee

Hey Donna!

Step1. Admitting we have a problem waiting for more Cathe tapes.

Step 2. Admitting we have a problem seeing as we LOVE to sweat!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Okay, okay, I admit it! I have a serious Cathe addiction & I don't want to wait! I sound like my 3 year old niece! I will need to get back into a better fitness anyway, so will continue as I am doing now, which is Cathe, Cathe, & more Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.