Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Ask Cathe

Ask Cathe This is a forum to ask Cathe Friedrich a question. Cathe can't answer every post, but will try to answer as many as possible.

Pre-Order

This is a discussion on Pre-Order within the Ask Cathe forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I just ordered my Cathe videos, I am really excited now. I checked the website on April 30, 2000 at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2000, 10:56 PM

Default Pre-Order

I just ordered my Cathe videos, I am really excited now. I checked the website on April 30, 2000 at 8:35pm (Pacific Time) and everything was up and running. I can finally breath a sigh of relief, I have placed my order! Now the waiting is going to kill me: )

Old 04-30-2000, 11:07 PM
Cathlete
lorrayne's Profile Fields

Default Me too

I checked the site at 8 PM PST and it wasn't up yet. But, I went back at 9 PM and it was up. I ordered all 8 on VHS.

Lorrayne
Old 04-30-2000, 11:09 PM

Default YEAH...oh wait, it's not July yet!

I agree-the wait is going to be difficult but I'm sure that it will be more than worth it!!! I'm glad it was rolling at 11pm Central time-I was too excited and wasn't sure if I'd sleep...I think I need help! Thanks Cathe and all the folks at SNM for the great prices (I didn't realize there was a deal for all 8 DVDs-man was I excited) and for the easy purchase procedure!!!
Have a great Monday everyone!
julie

Old 04-30-2000, 11:28 PM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Default OH MY!!!

I don't know if I'll sleep tonight. I never knew a person could get sooo excited about ordering something. (Not to mention we have to wait 3 months or so.) I can't wait. It will be like Christmas-In-July! Thanks Cathe & SNM for such a quality and caring program. My hubby & I went out shopping for a DVD player today. Luckily, we have plenty of time to make a wise choice. Have a great week everyone! HAPPY May 1st.!!!!!
Old 05-01-2000, 06:05 AM
Catheite

Default ordered mine this morning!

Got all of the DVDs AND the 2-pack on VHS. I have to have something to tide me over, and I just couldn't decide between Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max.

It's going to be a tough 3 months!
Old 05-01-2000, 08:12 AM

Default Me, too

I ordered today too! We are going to be moving before I get the tapes so this will be a nice house-warming present!
Old 05-01-2000, 08:17 AM
susan p

Default Joyce!!

You sold that gorgeous house??? OH OH OH I wish I could have it! I know you wanted more yard though, didn't you?? Anyway, congrats on your real estate transaction!! You'll have to have a get-together at your new place, hehe!
Old 05-01-2000, 09:52 AM

Default Good Idea Melly

Oh, now you've given me an idea. I just ordered all the DVDs too, and I wonder if I should order the 2-pack on VHS to tide me over. Decisions decisions. I'll die reading all the reviews if I don't any ANYTHING!

Old 05-01-2000, 11:22 AM

Default Hey Susan!

I'm not sure if you were thinking it was me but we didn't sell our house! We decided to stay put after all. However, a get together sounds like it's in order anyway :) We'll have to talk about it on the Christi trip and maybe do it sometime this summer!

Old 05-01-2000, 08:45 PM
Catheite

Default Oh, come on, Joni...

it's only money! :)

Actually, I have to give credit where credit is due...Nancy had said she was going to get Cardio Kicks on VHS so she didn't have to totally wait. I just couldn't decide between Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max so I had to get both.