Power Strength VS Xpress Series Strength Training

L

lynn

Hey everybody-
Just got through all of the new Xpress Series tape's rotation today. They are so great! Has anybody noticed how different their muscles feel after doing the lighter weight but more rep stuff in this series?
I have been doing the Power Strength Series for quite a while...And I thought that maybe this new set of tapes would be a little wimpy.. YEAH RIGHT!!! (note: Sarcasm!)
It is so great to feel the muscles worked in this different way!!
Has anybody else noticed this?
Thanks!
Lynn

Amen

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-00 AT 01:40AM (EST)</font></center>

I have to say that at first I thought working one body part a week was not going to be enough because normally I do rotations of MIS 3x a week and the PS Series 2x a week so working my muscles only once a week I thought was not going to provide a challenge,BOY WAS I WRONG!I have to say that my body was talking to me (in a good way of course)so I am with you and by the way I felt such a burn in the muscle with the lighter weights I think I'm going to see great results out of these videos and I'm sure you will too.
Marisol

Xpress Tapes

Hi Lynn! I've noticed a difference already and it's only been one week. Cathe has cut my bodyfat even further and my arms are already more cut. I think it's just because we're working our muscles a completely different way that the muscles just don't know what we're going to do and doing cardio every day instead of only 3 times as week has tricked my metabolism. It doesn't know what I'm going to do next either. So far having great results. Keep up your good work! Kathy

Hi Lynn!

I'm glad you are experiencing the wonderful benefits of shocking your system and shaking up your routine. Keep up the great work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.