Plyo Leg You Tube Clip

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
To view our newest YouTube clip go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPa6k92ZBOc

Hi Everyone! Just as promised here is a sampler of one of the four total
Plyo Leg routines. Expect to leave no stone unturned as you jump, squat, lunge and leap your way into a dynamic level of strength. Rest assured that every ounce and angle of muscle fibers have been recruited by the completion of each workout. As you remember, these Plyo Leg workouts are from Mesocycle #3 and are designed to help you develop explosive strength and power....and that they do!!!! The lower body workouts in this mesocycle feature two options to get the job done.....either plyometric based workouts or squat rack (or weighted vest) assisted workouts. The Plyo Leg workouts are a less conventional approach to developing strength while the Squat Rack workouts (which we will feature in a future You Tube clip) follow a more traditional approach. Pick the method that appeals to you most. Well, enough talk, let's hop to it (literally)!!!!

Thanks Cathe!

all I can say is WOW (again...) but I think OUCH also comes to mind!

Last edited:
can't wait

WOW, that looks like one tough workout! I have to admit, I am really excited about this one.

I didn't realize that in the last phase there was an option for either plyo or heavy weight training (I just can't bring myself to read every blurb). I'm definitely using the plyo option. I've been using another plyo workout consistently for the last 2 months and have seen great results. Cathe's version with weights and plyo is just what I'm looking for and I'm sure will get great results.

Tracy

Holy Squats Cathe! I think this is going to be an awesome killer leg routine! I agree....I sense DOMS in my near future!!!! Hot Digaty Dog!!

Best. Clip. Ever.

OMGosh!!!! The New Year is gonna rock, fitness-wise!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this clip. I'm gonna go watch it for, oh, the 15th time!!!

These workouts were so fun for us to film because we filmed them toward the end of the STS filming month and it was a nice change up from the solid weights....until about the end of the day and a few plyo workouts later :D

Can I just say that I got just a little nauseous watching this youtube clip??? Granted, I'm home with a stomach bug and thought I'd distract myself by checking in...YIKES!!!! (in a good way) I need my guts to behave so I can get moving on my 1rms!!!
Can't wait to have my little paws on these!
Happy Holidays to you Cathe and to everyone at SNM!!! I look forward to my beating sometime soon!
julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.