Please suggest a rotation for fat loss, cardio endurance, definition

rbrack

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-01 AT 11:32PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-01 AT 11:30 PM (Est)[/font]

Cathe,

Thank you for responding to my previous question regarding tension in my neck during workouts.

As I said before, I have your PS series, IMAX and MIS tapes. I'm impressed by the intensity of the workouts....I'm definitely SORE the next day, and I'm not even completing the entire tape! I'm sure I'll be adding additional tapes to my collection as my strength and endurance increase!

I would like to use your tapes with my other tapes. I have the FRIM vols 1,3-6, T&Hare, Strength/Cardio, and parts series. I also have Kathy Smith time savers and fat burning workouts as well as 2 pilates tapes and Minna Lessing
s strength and grace and fat eliminator.

How do I use your tapes with others, especially the FIRM since they are both weight training videos? Can I use a FIRM tape the day after MIS or a PS tape? I do have a rotation using only your tapes, but I would also like to incorporate some of my other tapes as well!

Please help if you are able!

Ronni

P.S.
This forum is a wonderful resource!

Hi Ronnie! This is a tough one for me to answer because I do not know the contents of all these other videos that you mention. But in any case, if you are extemely sore the day after a workout, either take this next day off of lifting, or make it a cardio day, or lift using only the non-sore muscles, in order to let your fatigued muscles recover.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with combining a variety of workouts but you first need to establish your goals. Once you know what your goals are for both weight lifting and cardio, you can combine any of your workouts together that strive towards achieving your goals. For instance, if your goal was to get considerably stronger, then you would focus on selecting workouts that concentrate heavily on specific body parts with a heavier weight rather than doing weight training workouts that use light weights, hi-reps, and or hit muscle groups sporadically without a focused effort. Hope this helps!

Cathe,

Thank you for responding to my question. I've been trying to alternate weight training with cardio, every other day.

I finally did the entire MIS tape (over 2 days), what a workout! I'm looking forward to more of your tapes in the future!

Ronni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.