Pictures from 2014 Chicago Road Trip

mbmundt

Cathlete
Anxious to see all the pictures from the 2014 Chicago Road Trip. Boy did I have a blast. I was so bummed when it was over. Any idea when they might be posted for us to view?

Thanks!
Brenda

Chicago Road Trip Pictures

We've already posted several hundred on our facebook fan page and our Flickr account.As we have time we will post a lot more, so keep checking Flickr.

Can you supply a link to the flickr? I looked and the only one from Chicago that is on there is the group photo. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Chicago RoadFilckr Pictures

You're at the right place, but you have to click on the other albums next to the group picture album to see the other pictures. We're hoping to add some more pictures later today and many more over the next several weeks. We're just swamped with work and other projects right now.

Ok, but just so you know the pics that are there are not from this year. They are from 2012, but it says 2014.

I used the link you supplied and there are 18 pics listed from Chicago 2014 and they or at least several are not from this year. I know this because there are people in the pic that didn't come this time but were here in 2012.

Direct links to Two Flickr Photo Sets

It sounds like you're just still not clicking on the right albums. There are three albums posted right now. The Group shot album has just 1 picture in it while the other two albums have 52 and 85 pictures receptively. I'm not sure where you're seeing just 18 pics? We double checked and all of the pictures are from the current 2014 road trip that we have so far posted.

Here are two direct links to the two main albums. there will be more albums added later on today and over the next few weeks:

2014 Chicago Road Trip "Behind the Scenes" - 52 photo's

2014 Chicago Road Trip - Friday Classes

The first link to the Album 'Behind the Scenes' with 52 photos is not working. It requires a login to yahoo. I'm guessing that the Album hasn't been allowed to be shared with the public yet. I'm sure if that's the issue it will be an easy fix.

The other Album Fridays Classes only shows 18 photos. Public viewing is probably not enabled on the rest of the photos.

Last edited:
Flickr Problem

Try it again and let us know. Everything was already set to public, but when we logged out we too only saw 18 pics. We've now reset everything to Public again and the missing pictures seem to be showing now. Lets us know if you're now seeing them too.

We've also added a fourth album now that you should see.

Chicago Pictures

Yes, but right now we're swamped with other things. But we haven't forgotten about the pictures and hopefully we can get more up soon.

Just to let you all know, we put up almost 70 new pictures yesterday!

I wish there were a way to tell which ones are new. I just scrolled through and didn't see any new ones. Each album had the same number (somewhere around 80 something) of photos that were in there several days ago. I know at one point new pics were on there, but had not been made public until we kept asking when pics where gonna be posted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.