petite length workout clothes

lisarn

Hey Cathe and everyone,
I can never find any workout pants that fit me lengthwise. I am 5'0". I find cropped pants, but I don't want all my pants to be cropped. I just can't seem to find workout pants that stop at my ankles. Any suggestions??
Thanks,
Lisa

I'm 5'0 too so I don't wear workout pants, I wear shorts. But in the wintertime I know its cold so I found these super hot sweats at American Eagle that you can crop up (since they have elastic on the botton) They're so cute I bought 2 different ones (colors) and my Mom bought one. My advice is try looking for pants at stores you normally wouldn't look for this kind of stuff. Also try Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought a cute pair of sweats (non cropable:)) but were sorta expensive (as always there;-)) but they're super cool!

Hope this helps,

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I'm only 5' and I wear almost nothing but long workout pants for working out. I buy all my workout clothes at Target. They are a little long without shoes, but with my shoes on I have no problem with the length at all. They bunch up just a little on top of my shoes which keeps them from getting under my feet.

I took a few pairs to a dry cleaner for alterations. What a difference! I think each pair was $12 to hem... more than I'd like to pay, but I love the fact they now actually *fit*!!! ;-)

I alter them or have them done for me at the tailors.

I have also had success buying a girls size 14/16 exercise pants. Nike and many other companies make workout gear for this age group. Also, it's a little cheaper than the adult size. The cut fits me better.

I don't workout in pants, but I wear them to the gym when it gets cold out. I switch to shorts at the gym.

Namita

I am 5'1 at best and here is what I do....

For work out pants like the ones Cathe wears, or I wear Nike dry fit I get them in the girls section. I have to get a large, but they fit perfectly!! And they are CHEAPER than the ladies pants!

Just sharing my secret, hope it will help some of you if not all!

try shopping at paragonsports.com

Go under clothing, fitness (girls)
There is a Nike Low Rise pant for $27.66. I bought these in blue and black and I love them so much I wear them sometimes in the summer just because they look and fit so cool!!

I am 5'1 and 107lbs I am a little like Cathe, just not as cut, but these pants fit so great!

I tried to add the link but I don't know how, sorry

http://www.paragonsports.com/Parago..._Rise_Pant_Girls_Fitness_Girls_Youth_Clothing

Well maybe I just did, who knows I am not a computer person.

I have the same problem - check out lucy.com - (sorry, I don't know how to insert link..)this is a GREAT site! They have pants in 3 lengths and sporty hoodies, tops & flip flops,etc., too.

They are a bit pricey, but I really like their stuff. This site was around years ago, then they decided to stop selling online and you could only get stuf thru their store in NY. But, recently they reopened the site. I still have a tshirt, sox and pants from before & they are in great condition.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I am only 5'and I love yoga pants by Victoria Secret, they have them on short and they sell 2 for $40.00 or 1 for $24. I really like them, they have more sports wear now and the prices are competive with other brands. I don't like to pay for alterations.

I love the yoga pants by Vict. Secret, too. Very comfy! But I use them mainly when I won't get too sweaty - stretching, walking, playing w/kids, hanging around, etc. I don't find them too breathable for a really sweaty workout - like running , heavy lifting or stepping. Just my opinion...

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I am 5'2" tall, and I always end up rolling the pants up. In the winter, I go to the gym with the pants too long, but, once I am there, I am warm, and I roll them up.

At home, it doesn't matter, and I usually wear shorts to work out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.