Personal questions!

Jul

Cathlete
hi Cathe! I just got back from a trip to Jersey (the Northern part) to visit my husband's family. While driving somewhat near your area, I wondered if you get recognized like celebrities do when you are out. (I'm from "hickville" in Ohio and to me, you are a big time celebrity!;-))I am also curious to know if you work out to your own tapes? Do you work out to other people's tapes, or view them just to see what else is out on the market? Just some "snoopy" types of questions! By the way, I really had to fight the urge to turn off the highway and go visit your gym! Someday!!!!!!
Jul

Hi Jul! You're too cute ;-)! While I get recognized here and there(mostly when in a fitness environment), I wouldn't exactly say that I have Madonna's problem HA :)! I don't really do my tapes too often after I have filmed them simply becasue I teach a lot of what is on them already plus it is really hard to look at yourself on screen without chuckling at yourself with some of those spontaneous comments ;-)! Very occasionally (the baby just drinks up my free time)I will do other tapes but it is a tape which focuses on something that I don't already teach or rarely teach for some cross training (ex: yoga)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.