?Pants in PUB?

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Oh Cathe, I really hate to bother you right now, but I'm a greedy person who wants those pants you are wearing in Pyramid Upper Body. :D :D
Did you get then from the 5th Element if so are they Navy Blue? The light shining off them and the way they look on my computer screen they look more blue than black.
The top you are wearing is from Hot Skins, right?

You should get a cashback from the clothing stores of the outfits you feature for your videos. You might know there would be a mad dash to get the outfits our Queen is wearing. ;-)
Thank you for your help. And a big THANK YOU for all your videos. Looking forward to see the 'surprises' in the Intense Series. :D

Your workout fan
Wanda

The pants are Hot Skins too. I saw this line in a magazine. I think - only think mind you - that they are on sale right now. I can't pull up their site or I'd check. They have the navy ones like Cathe wears and then navy ones with a big slit up the side which IMHO would be annoying druing cardio, flapping around and all. But if you only wear them for PUB, they might work. Have fun!

Thank you so much Cathe for the web link. How sweet of you to take time to answer my question.
and...thank you Jillybean and Gettingfit. I ordered the Navy pants and the Violet V-T back top. The Navy pants weren't on sale and the Black ones are sold out in my size...but hey...what's a few more bucks when you can get the same outfit as Cathe right? ;-)

Getting ready for some real Intense Moves.....
Wanda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.