Pain in the legs...

Lusignan

Cathlete
Cathe,

I have been workout with you now for 6 or so months and can't get enough. But for Christmas I got 8 more workouts and finally able to do your rotation calander. This was the first time all the way through, and I noticed that the bottom of my legs are killing me and not sure why? (I have workout for 4 years with no problem) but you do push me to the max!!

Towards the shin area, but in the inner side of the legs ache terribly at the end of the weeks rotation. I am not sure if it is do to so much step workouts or not. Maybe I am finally working that muscle and haven't before, so that is the cause of my pain. My husband knows all about shin splits and swares it isn't that. But it is painful to bend down and stay squated (all the way squated like loading the very bottom of the refreigrater or kneeling down to pick toys off the floor.)

I was wondering if you knew what this is from and if it is just part of building up the strenght in that muscle.

Thanks for your advice! It will go a long way!!

Cathe,

I think I have figured it out. Today I did R.Step but my legs had so much pain I didn't think I was going to make it through the workout, so I kind of started out with a lower impact and noticed right off the bat what I think my problem is....
I noticed that when I do your step workouts that I mainly use my toes the whole way through and not the whole foot. BIG mistake!! I noticed that if I put my whole foot down how much better it made my whole leg feel. So I began to do the workout at full blast the way I would normaly do the workout but landing on my whole foot (unless it was the rock back) and WOW what a difference it made!
Not only did I not have pain in my legs but I had so MUCH more energy than when I was just landing on my toes for the whole workout. I was amazed. I guess I just needed to relax.
I think I stressed when I started workingout with you because I wanted to get all the steps right, but man, I should of just relaxed and let it all come to me naturally. What a dope I feel like. But I sure do feel so much better in the legs!! It really pays off to pay attention to yourself....Ummm...like you say over and over again in all the workouts.
So ok, I PROMISE to listen to you a lot more now!! :p

You are the BEST and you inspire me in all aspects of life, honestly and truly you do inspire me with everything I DO.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.