Our next catalog

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We just started shipping our spring catalog today and we have already started working on our next catalog. One thing that we plan on adding in the next catalog is several success stories. So if you have a success story to share please post it in our Success Story Forum. What we plan on doing is picking two or three success stories to feature in our future catalog. If your success story is chosen and featured, we will be offering you a $100 gift certificate which can apply to any products we have in stock (this will include the new Cathe Gear as well). Looking forward to hearing about your success :)

Oh thank you Cathe! I'm excited to see this new catalog!! Also, I know "getnfit@39" has an awesome success story!!! I hope to see her story in there!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Danielle :7

I second the emotion for "Getnfit@39" (Donna) and her story being included. She's a work of art in progress, and a testament to the fact that Cathe workouts are for anyone who wants to work hard and smart for their results!

A-jock

OH YES YES YES, our Donna Clark GettingFitAt39 must be in there if anyone is a good example and deserves a $100 certificate it's HER.

I know we have others well deserving and that surely should be in the success story section but she just jumps to mind.

Edith

If you haven't ordered from us before just click on "Catalog" at the top of this page and then follow the directions.

Cathe/SNM
Thanks for making a new catalog!
I love love love paper catalogs, and it really helps make that extra push to decide what videos to buy, since it is portable and you can look at it and decide which videos would best suit you, plus for some reason it is fun to look at!!! LOL
Thank you for all your hard work!
Jaime ;)

Woo-hoo! I need a new catalog. It's my rotation bible. Just a quick question. If your already starting to prepare a new catalog, does this mean you have new videos in the works? I'm really looking forward to the next video(s) you produce. Could you give any hints as to what you're thinking of filming next? Sorry to be so eager. I think if you put a video out a month, I would still be anxious for the next. :) Just fishing for any hints as to what is to come!

Thanks,

Tina

The new catalog will only have an add about the new Cathe Gear. The next catalog will the actual items with pictures.

Hi Cathe -- Sounds like a win-win all around -- for the successes and those who can always use the motivations or just plain enjoy hearing of others successes!

What do you think the deadline for the Success Stories will be for the next catalog? I'm still in progress, but am on my way to getting to my goal! -- Reneee

RE: Cathe Gear

This is something we are currently working on. We have already ordered a lot of items, but still have more orders to place and to have manufactured. It will take several more weeks before we have enough items in stock to start taking orders from our customers.
We are also currently working on adding the Cathe Gear items to our website and implementing a new shopping cart.

I would love to be featured!!

Dear Cathe,

I'd just love to be a success story in your catalog! I could add or subtract some of my text... take more recent pics (fun!)...

Of course the lure of $100. credit toward some Cathe gear is an inspiration in itself! I already own every DVD.

Just did Cardio Kicks this morning. I work out almost exclusively with your videos. (Sometimes I bike, garden and do chores outside too).

-Connie

Hello Cathe! I have been curious about your work outs for some time now! I am a FIRM user and am a member of many online fitness sites and often see your name! Today I was in a sports store and saw your stepper with a tape included! I've been so frustrated lately, because after two months of FIRMing, though I feel toned, I don't look it! And in fact, my clothes fit tighter! Many say it's because of the muscles I gained! But don't muscles burn more fat? Anyhow, I can go on and on because obviously I'm frustrated!..SORRY... I am one who usually loses wieght fast but since I had my baby two years ago, I have been trying every diet and workout there is and still, this extra 25 lbs of fat is still here! I am here out of desperation! I want so badly to find the workout that will work! I'm not saying the FIRM workouts don't work, because as of now, they're the best I've tried but I want something that's gonna make my clothes feel bigger not tighter! I've never done your work outs and have ordered the catalog but I'm wondering if you follow the same philosophy as the FIRM, "more weights less cardio"? Should I be more patient?x( Should I be doing more Cardio?

Confused and feeling hopeless,

NINA

Hi, Cathe

I would like to suggest that rotations using ALL of your videos be added to the catalog. Well at least one of each kind (i.e., IS, CTX, etc.)

Fit2theBone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.