OT/Germany

Lollie61

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

After reading the article about your workout w/ Art was I aware that your family came from Germany.(Although I did notice your family name) I lived in Germany from 1992-'95 and my family and I are planning to drive there this Wednesday. My son Marcus was born there and my daughter attended a German Kindergarten and took her first ballet class in Germany. We want to take the children back so they can see it again. Marcus was 3 when we left(he is now 10) and Octavia was 5 (she is now 13). Hopefully the Kindergarten is still open so Octavia can visit. I hope some of the teachers are still there. We have very fond memories. We lived in Memmingen and I was wondering where your family's home is in Germany. If you consider that to be personal I understand.

Oh yes, I had Marcus in a German hospital not at an American military installation because there wasn't one. No one in the room w/ me spoke English and I didn't speak German. But I figured that childbirth was a universal language....the women in the room understood me very well! ;-)

While living there I ordered my first Cathe video. I was very happy to find your video because it was like being in a live aerobics class. Having two small children and a husband w/ a demanding job, no accessto a gym, working out at home was "my time". My children, as young as they were, were so understanding about that. They just played and peepd at mom from time to time. Even today , with my children being older and a gym close by and a new one getting ready to open, I prefer to workout at home. Thanks for giving us that opportunity.

Have a positive day!

Lollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.