Order Your 2009 Cathe Calendar!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Can you believe that 2009 is just a few short months away? That means, starting today, you will be able to order our 2009 Cathe "Limited Edition" Calendar. In years past, we ordered a high volume of calendars to be sure we had enough. This year, to avoid waste, we have decided to order only what we need. So starting today and up through November 7th 2008, you will be able to place an order for our 2009 Cathe "Limited Edition" Calendar. Please note that this is a limited time offer and we are ONLY taking orders until Nov 7th 2008. After November 7th 2008 we will no longer be accepting any calendar orders. Therefore, don't forget to place your order as soon as possible. As an added "early bird" bonus, the first 500 people will receive a coupon code in their confirmation email that will give them 20% off on any product purchased from www.shopcathe.com (please note this excludes the new STS series). Order today, don't delay!

Calendar Questions

Cathe or Chris:

I was not expecting this announcement so soon! I love the cover picture!

I have a few questions. Is the format of this calendar similar to the calendars for 2007 and 2008? The spaces for each day look a little smaller. Will the old stickers still fit?

Do extra stickers need to be ordered before November 7?

When does the 20 percent off coupon code expire? Is it good for a whole order or just a single item?

Have a blessed day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thanks for getting it out!!! Can't wait to fill er up with lotsa stickers...and be so sore that I can't dress or feed myself (my DH thinks I'm sick or crazy!!!)
I'd also like the know the answers to the above questions!
julie

OK - so this is my first time with a calendar. (Well, a Cathe calendar, that is!) So, what exactly are the stickers for??

Cathe or Chris:

I was not expecting this announcement so soon! I love the cover picture!

I have a few questions. Is the format of this calendar similar to the calendars for 2007 and 2008? The spaces for each day look a little smaller. Will the old stickers still fit?

Do extra stickers need to be ordered before November 7?

When does the 20 percent off coupon code expire? Is it good for a whole order or just a single item?

Have a blessed day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

The 20% off coupon is good through December 15th and is good for your entire order.

Extra stickers may be ordered anytime for $3 per sheet or may be downloaded from our site for free.

The calendar is the same size as it was last year.

OK - so this is my first time with a calendar. (Well, a Cathe calendar, that is!) So, what exactly are the stickers for??

Stickers are just pictures of our DVD covers and are used to show which days you plan on or have completed a Cathe workout.

Oh phooey! I am invoice #702. I was hoping to finally be able to purchase the weighted vest from Cathe's site. Good news is, I ordered a calendar (and an extra set of labels).

Carrie

Oh phooey! I am invoice #702. I was hoping to finally be able to purchase the weighted vest from Cathe's site. Good news is, I ordered a calendar (and an extra set of labels).

Carrie

Carrie I don't think the invoices started at #1. Check your confirmation email. There's a good chance you did get the discount.

Jacque

The 20% off coupon is good through December 15th and is good for your entire order.

Extra stickers may be ordered anytime for $3 per sheet or may be downloaded from our site for free.

The calendar is the same size as it was last year.

Thanks for asking how long the coupon is good for Heather. No where in my email did I see an expiration date.

Jacque

I got mine and I didn't even order until late last night when I saw the announcement. I was surprised actually.

Annette

I just ordered it!!!

And as a bonus (had to use the discount!) I bought my christmas present early! And the discount paid for the extra dvd I wanted! Woo Hoo!!!

I found it. I pulled in my email with another program (Outlook), but it still hasn't shown up in Incredimail (I keep my email on the server for 24 hours since I work off 3 computers). Strange, but at least I found it :).

Can't order my Calendar

Hi

I'm trying to order my calendar but it will not process it. I live in the uk and I'm ordering using the international orders. But everytime I try to process the order it keeps coming back about the fax number being in a specific format. Firstly I do not have a fax number and secondly there is no fax number field on the order form.

Please advise as I really want a calendar.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.