Ok..........I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-03 AT 00:43AM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe, SNM,

Please, please tell us something about the DVD's. I'm at the point whereas I have to just go ahead and spend more money and order the tapes. I don't care! I pre ordered the DVD's and I cannot wait. Please, if you have an update on your DVD's, please do tell before I call and place that rush-priority next day air for the tapes.

Thanks,
Anxiously Awaiting

Hi Candy! There is a message posted in the Video Questions and Comments forum by SNM dated Jan. 4th. I don't know how to attach a link to that exact post but you should be able to find it pretty easily. It is a thorough update of how the DVD's are coming along! I too am anxiously awaiting the DVD's!! It is killing me listening to everyone that ordered the videos ranting and raving about how awesome they are!! Good luck finding the post!
Sara :)

Thanks Sara and Lizzie. Sometimes I have to take a chill pill in order to relax. I'm sure you know exactly how I feel. Here we go! Ok.........deeeep breath in.......

Candy

Candy - I am so bad that I just ordered Boot Camp on video to tide me over until the DVD's arrive!!

Candy - that is too funny!! I will be looking for your post after you have tried it!! I think that I should get it Monday or Tuesday and I'm not sure that I will be able to preview it before I do the workout - I'm just too anxious!! :) Keep me posted and I will do the same!
P.S. We should probably post in the video questions and comments forum so that we don't make our idol and inspiration (Cathe) mad!! :)

There was an update on the 10th too, posted under Video Questions. It said things were going smoothly and now they just need to be duplicated. They hope to have them out by the end of the month. I can't wait either...I check the site daily hoping there's more news posted! Hopefully soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.