Off to Aruba Cathe...I will miss you!!!

step_a_holic

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! This has been an ongoing joke with my DH for the past few weeks. My DD (7) and I are leaving for Aruba on Sunday with some family members and my DH is not going. So I keep telling him that I don't know who I'm going to miss more, him or you!!!

Of course he knows I'm kidding and thinks this is funny! ;) And although I know I could very easily take you with me, this will be a planned recovery week for me.

So I just wanted to say "thanks" for kicking my butt! Especially since I will not have to hide my butt under a cover-up on the beach thanks to your DVD's!!!:) Especially Butts & Guts...Holy Moly! I'm actually going to do it one more time before I leave so I'll have some good DOMS going on for at least the first couple of days that I'm there!

See you in August!!!

Melissa:

Sorry to but in but I want to tell you to have a great time. Have you ever been before? Where are you staying? I wish I had known about Cathe before I went in 2004. It is a beautiful place and you will have a wonderful time. I also left my husband behind to take care of the kids while I went with my mom and sister. Enjoy yourself and have a slippery monkey for me and a mango marquarita.

Kate

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.