Now we now the truth about Cathe...

girlyfiedgirl

Cathlete
You really are part human and part machine. Love the new pic. I'm a huge fan of cyborgs! (Which explains why I'm such a geek.)

I heard on the news this morning about an actual real life bionic woman. I assumed they were referring to Cathe, but now I know the truth!

Funny picture, thanks for the chuckle.
Shelbygirl

A HA!!! That explains everything!!!!!

Seriously, I love the photo. I'm a big Next Generation fan!!

Thanks for the laugh!
Jen

Fantastic photo! I knew that resistance would be futile, that's why I preordered when they were announced!}( :+ I am so excited about these new workouts! as always Cathe and crew are the BEST!

Ann Marie

The borg are the most scariest things I've come acrossed in Scifi. Does that mean, the workouts are scary too? I'm trembling, but can't resist it. Bring it on! I'll be part of the hive and become a drone if thats what it takes.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

I would absolutely love a poster of "the Blog Ladies" for my home gym. That picture is hilarious. Helen

1 of 5 is now uncloaked. The signs were all there from the beginning. How could I have missed them?

I'll take this moment to remind all that Jean Luc Picard, THE Starship Captain, is bald.

A-Jock
aka Another Annette

OH.

MY.

GOODNESS!!!!!

This Star Trek TNG fan just got SUCH a great laugh! The squealing kind! This adds a whole new dimension to my mental image of Cathe and crew!

Too funny! Love it!

Gisela

I did Pyramid Upper Body (or it might have been Lower Body,can't remember which one :D, because I did them both, on the same day...I know,anyway), Cathe said, "she had a outer body experience." NOW, I understand :D....
PS: Do you think I can layaway my preorder :D
Annette Bethel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.