non-step workout??

Skinny

Hi Cathe - I'm new to your videos. In fact I've only done cardio kicks because I'm an avid kickboxing fan. I absolutely love it. You are the best. Please makae another one!! On another note, I am 49 and not into step routines. I may be in the minority but I'd love an intense floor aerobic workout from you. Do you have any plans for one? Thanks. (I need to try your strength videos next.)

Hi Skinny! I plan on making videos for a very long time so I am sure I will come across filling your request at some point, ha! Glad you are enjoying Cardio Kicks!

Hi, Skinny! You may also want to get the CTX Kickbox workout, as well as Circuit Max; although Circuit Max does have two traditional step segments at the latter part, you can always skip that part. Consider getting the entire CTX and Circuit Max DVD's; CTX has several kickbox mini-routines.

Annette Q. Aquajock
I'll Spend Your Money For Ya Quick

Cathe,
I love your workouts! But it would be pure heaven if you had more floor aerobics or kick box or hi-lo to alternate the step routines with. Just to round out the week. I love CMax because it has variety and use CK a lot because sometimes when I work out late it doesn't make much noise.

Hi Skinny!
Whether you're 49 or 29- if your floor is less than the ideal bouncy gym-type flooring, the step might be kinder to your joints because it has a great balance of flexibility and shock absorbency that makes it so kind to our knees. I am 43 and just started stepping this year for the first time, thanks to the encouragement of people on this forum!

There are plenty of over-50's here who step too. Consider giving it a chance (my intro was Interval Max)!
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.