Next Video

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I was wondering if you'd keep on a back burner for your next video a hip hop step tape. It's the latest craze but I don't know how popular it would be with the consensus. Would you consider this? BTW - I'm just finishing up my 5th week of your CTX tapes and I must say it does get a little easier by this time. Not much though. Also, I've noticed a big difference in the definition of my arms and I've gotten much leaner in my mid-section. Can't thank you enough for such an outstanding job you've given to all of us. Could you also pass along my compliments to Lisa? I just love watching her workout in all of these tapes. Even though she's all the way in the back she always manages to put a big smile on my face when I notice her. She looks awesome too! Thanks again and take care, Kathy

Ditto...

..on Lisa! EVERYONE looks amazing and are fun to watch on both CM & CK, which I borrowed from HoneyBunch. (I'm still wating on my DVD's!! PATIENCE is a virtue!!) :)
No one ever skips a beat and that is saying A LOT when it's a Cathe workout. THANKS to all of you that worked hard in these videos. Again Cathe, tell Cedie we miss her & we are still waiting for a pix of that lil' "cutie pie".

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Hi Kathy! :-rollen HMMM! I don't think you would want me to make a hip hop tape. This is about as hip hoppy as I get :-jumpy

But I am thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the new tapes and getting great results.

I will see Lisa on Friday and pass on your sweet compliments:)

RE: Ditto...

Hi Debbie! I had lunch with Cedie last week and filled her in on how she is missed by all of you. She got so tickled when I told her everything that everyone has been saying:7. She is really looking forward to joining us "next time". Little Justin is such a character. At 13 weeks he is already so big and full of personality.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.