The New Videos are Amazing!

Roberta

I just knew you could change my mind about kickboxing, Cathe. I am loving Cardio Kicks and Volume 2 of the Xpress series and am getting ready to put my kickboxing certification to some good use! My "Ultimate Step" students at the gym are really excited to hear that I have some new videos to play with because they know it will bring in some cool new choreography. I never tell them where it comes from though, cause who knows, they might quit the gym, buy your tapes and put me out of a job! My cats need to eat! :)

I work at a Corporate fitness site full time now and whenever someone gets laid off and can't attend classes I just bring in one of your videos for them to try and let them know they need not spend big bucks at a gym to get fit!

Thanks again for some great new tapes and ideas. I can now eat my Devil Dogs guilt free! :)

-Roberta

How funny!

I cracked up when you wrote "my cats need to eat".

So glad that you are enjoying Cardio Kicks. I remember you asking me a while back about teaching kickboxing. I'm glad that you have found ways to make it work for you too. Good luck with everything. If you have any questions just let me know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.