NEW VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Great News :-jumpy! We have just received a confirmation stating that the new videos are arriving today or tomorrow. Starting late today or tomorrow, we will begin working on packaging and shipping the new videos. Videos will be shipped in the order they were received. All videos will definitely ship by July 30th.

Please do not contact customer service concerning your order since we will be very busy getting these videos out. If you absolutely must contact us, please do this through email only and allow a little extra time for us to get back to you. Remember, the majority of you will receive email notification from UPS when your order ships (this doesn't always work because of typos). You can also track your order from our home page by clicking on the UPS tracking link. Simply type in the phone number you used when you placed your on-line order (only type the numbers, no dashes or parenthesis).

We are NOW accepting new on-line orders for the new videos, however, the new video orders will not ship until all pre-orders have been sent off. We're NOT accepting phone orders at this time for the new videos but hope to do so in a few days.

Over the next few days we will be updating our website with more information about the new videos. This may take a few days so please bear with us :)!

We will post a daily progress report of the videos that were sent.

As a final note, I would like to remind everyone that the 800 number phone operators can only take orders or help you with our OLDER videos. They have not been given any information regarding the new videos yet. All new video orders or information about our new videos must be directed to our website.

I think that's everything. I'm excited for you to receive your new videos :-jumpy!

Yah!!! I can't wait. I be waiting for the big brown UPS truck to deliver. Gosh I feel like a kid waiting for their Christmas presents. Amy Jo :-jumpy

RE: We thought YOU were the birthday girl!

And WE'RE the ones getting the presents!

THANK YOU!

Annette

:) :) :) :) :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-01 AT 02:34PM (Est)[/font][p]Oooooooooo....my poor UPS man. May God love and protect him for the next week.

Donna

Yippee! I'm really ready for that Slow & Heavy series! I need a good set to switch off with my beloved PS series. Next year I hope we have a sister to Interval Max tape!!!!;-)

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Thank you Cathe!!! You're the best!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Let the DVD buyers torture begin!

LOL....Okay now I wish I had just ordered the tapes :) I can't wait to hear all the reviews. Of course, I'm expecting nothing less than glowing ;-)

I'm not too proud to admit I'm a tad big jealous but I'm thrilled for everyone else.

Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and.......
[/p]

Littlest one due on February 24, 2002
[/p]

DVD orderer request

I would like to take this opportunity to ask all of you who ordered the videos to PLEASE not write about how wonderful and marvelous they are UNTIL DVDs are also shipped....o.k., I know it will be impossible to do, but I just HAD to TRY! ;-)

RE: Me too Honeybunch!!

Me too!! I'm dying to try the slow and heavy series!! It's the first on my hit list!! Power Hour and Rythmic Step are next of course, actually, I'll sneak RS into my first rotation on my cardio days!! Hmmm..... Or S&H 3 days and PH 1 day, and RS 4 days!! Oh what a dilemma!!!!

Aimee

RE: DVD orderer request

Thank you so much, Cathe...I'm so excited I hardly know what to do with myself! I want you to know, I have never been this happy about anything I've ordered before in my life!
Okay, with one exception...my wedding gown!

[marquee]:-jumpy YIPEE!!! :-jumpy[/marquee]

All you DVD ladies...you know very well you'll have the last laugh!
Not to mention I'll have to buy DVD's of all the Cathe tapes I already have, when the time comes to get my DVD Player!
;-) Ruth

OOOOH -- I can't wait! :-jumpy I have my tennis shoes on and the step ready! Thanks, Cathe!! :)

Chris
Danville, IL

Mine are on the way...

I can't believe it either. Mine NEVER ship out the first day, but seeing as though I'm 8 months pregnant right now, it would figure I'll get my tapes early this time!!!!! I am excited t
though!

:-wow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.