New Vendors

lkl

Cathlete
I'd love it if Sports Authority would carry your line, can your salespeople check them out (if they already haven't done so)? Will vendors also carry your current dvd library or will the dvds only be related to a specific product, such as a kettleball. I love your products and I think you are such a great example of what I consider a true american entrepreneur. You cater to your customers, control the quality and you own the product! So many people sell out to others and the quality and customer service takes a dive. It's obvious that you carefully consider all of your options before moving forward to grow your company and I'm so happy to see that your thoroughness pays off each time. Perhaps at some point in the future you will sell your company (which would be understandable), but for now I'm so happy that you control everything and I appreciate your connection to your customers. I would love to see you in a business forum on how to run a successful business..from what I see your model seems to be quite effective!

Thank You

I'd love it if Sports Authority would carry your line, can your salespeople check them out (if they already haven't done so)? Will vendors also carry your current dvd library or will the dvds only be related to a specific product, such as a kettleball. I love your products and I think you are such a great example of what I consider a true american entrepreneur. You cater to your customers, control the quality and you own the product! So many people sell out to others and the quality and customer service takes a dive. It's obvious that you carefully consider all of your options before moving forward to grow your company and I'm so happy to see that your thoroughness pays off each time. Perhaps at some point in the future you will sell your company (which would be understandable), but for now I'm so happy that you control everything and I appreciate your connection to your customers. I would love to see you in a business forum on how to run a successful business..from what I see your model seems to be quite effective!

Thank you for your honorable recognition lkl! We have always remained true to our product and philosophy and work extremely hard to maintain our creative rights in any partnership/deal we enter. We will not consider or accept any deal that does not feel like a true fit for us. Quality control and customer service is of utmost importance to us and I thank you for your kind note of appreciation and acknowledgment.

Regarding Sports Authority, at this time they already have their current product line established. Perhaps we can revisit this in the future. Thank you for your interest.

Take Care!

Hey Miss Cathe! I just bought a pair of your fitness/workout gloves in a Sports Chalet in San Diego! I was so happy to be able to support you from afar and very proud at the terrific job you and your folks are doing promoting your name..way to go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.