New tapes and building muscle

UKCatheFan

Cathlete
Dear Cathe

Before I ask my question I'd just like to say "thank you, thank you, thank You!!!" For the amazing effect you have had on my life. I have exercised for years, but in the last year or so (since I "discovered" you!), people have actually been commenting on my buff appearence... this is extroadinary since I always felt that genetically, I was very limited in terms of what I could achieve. Oh just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye!! LOL

Anyway, now to my question... I have been using rotations of Pure Strength and Slow and Heavy for the past year (doing one body part per week) and have now purchased the two Pyramid tapes. What is the best way to use the Pyramid tapes as a muscle builder (i.e. How many times per week for each body part)? Also, is it advisable to pause the tape between the sets in order to help lift maximum weight?

I thank you for your help...

Keep smiling and much love to you and your family!!!

Trevor (all the way from London, England!!!)

Hi Trevor (Sorry Cathe !),

Nice to meet another UK Cathe fan, Cathe is the best, isn't she ???????

Enjoy your pyramid tapes !!!!! :D

Anna (in Nottingham) :)

Hi Trevor! How nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing your kind words. As for the Pyramid tapes, there is no absolute way to use them. I would suggest using them each two times per week (two upper, and two lower). I would also say that coming off of the slow and heavy series, you may find these tapes to move like rapid fire :). You will build strength using the Pyramid tapes as is, but sure, another way to use them would be to pause between the exercises for more rest and you can take it even a step further by increasing the weight and doing each of the exercises slower. But those are just options, you will still get nice results using the workouts as is.

Have fun! :)

Thank you so much for your response Cathe!! Yes, you are right, they do feel like rapid fire, I still can't straighten my arms three days later!!! LOL Luckily, I did the lower body tape the next day, which meant that the pain in my hamstrings helped me forget about the upper body agony!!! LOL

And so nice to meet you too Anna!!! Yes, Cathe is indeed GREAT!. We must hold a UK Cathe conference some time... hehehe

Byeeee

Trevor

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.