New Tapes

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Its me again. I finally finished doing all of the Xpress tapes. Started with Leaner Legs (what a mistake that was!), then Back, Biceps, Chest, Shoulders and Tris. These tapes are by far THE VERY BEST that you've ever come up with. The Triceps tape I actually found the hardest to do. The cardio was TOUGH but FUN, FUN, FUN! I plan on doing the same set up for my second week and then look out I plan on mixing and matching up the cardios. I just wanted also to say that after only one week I've noticed my arms more cut and also my mid-section is more lean. Definitely cut more body fat. Again, Cathe thanks so much for everything! How are you ever going to top these videos with your next one? All my best, Kathy

Ohhhh, I can only hope...

that your "next videos" are pregnancy videos!! I think Eric would love a little brother or sister. Tee hee. I joked with my fiancee (who is already eager for fatherhood) that I won't even consider having a baby until I know you will exercise me through my pregnancy.

I'm not rushing you Cathe...I'm teasing. "I'm just here to encourage you...not force you" Where have I heard THAT before?

Hope you had a nice vacation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.