New Shock Cardio-which will be MOST Intense?

writegal319

Hi Cathe--know that ALL the Shock Cardio will be beyond hard, but if you had to pick the "hardest" of the bunch whih ones would you say are going to really send it over the edge? I am thinking Interval and MMA but I might be wrong? Also wanted to just comment that I am so inspired by all you have accomplished in your career you are really a role model! You should be SO proud of what you have done not only for women in fitness but the fitness industry as a whole!

That is so kind of you to say Writegal. Thank you, I'm very touched :)

The hardest, errr, let's see...mmmm, uh wellll, I guess HIIt (but don't hold me to that ;)). They might only be 25 to 30 min workouts but they pack A LOT of power in their punch.

Hi Cathe--know that ALL the Shock Cardio will be beyond hard, but if you had to pick the "hardest" of the bunch whih ones would you say are going to really send it over the edge? I am thinking Interval and MMA but I might be wrong? Also wanted to just comment that I am so inspired by all you have accomplished in your career you are really a role model! You should be SO proud of what you have done not only for women in fitness but the fitness industry as a whole!

THANKS!

HI Cathe--yup it was me who posted this here (from FB). Thanks so much for taking the time to answer I am SO excited for this to be ready!
Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.