new here

RachelA

Cathlete
Dear all,
I've been lurking in the forum for the last month, and love it. I would be grateful if you could give me advice/suggest rotations to maximise my results.
I'm 5'6" and would like to lose approximately 15lbs to lean out and increase muscle definition. I work out (inconsistently) 5 to 6 times a week for the last 6 months. I do a combination of videos, running and cycling. I've recently acquired BMax, IMax, Step Heat, Wedding Video, PS Series, MIS and MIC. I'm awaiting my 2 pack DVDs and DH has promised me the 6-pack series in the future :).
Could you please suggest some rotations to maximise my results as I'm lost as to what to do.
Thank you, great to be at this site.

Hi Rachel!!

You've got some get tapes! I'll get you my $.02 on how to work em'. MON: BMAX, TUES: RUN, WED:MIS, THURS: MIC, FRI: TWV, SAT: CYCLING, SUN:REST!! Go for 4-6 weeks to lean out then do a PS rotation.Something like, MON: PS CST, TUES: RUN, WED: PS BBA, THURS: MIC, FRI: PS LA, SAT: STEP HEAT or CYCLE, SUN: REST. Hope this helps!! BTW, when the new ones arrive, you can substitute Cmax for Bmax and CK for Step heat or MIC.

Hi Rachel!

Welcome to the site! Its great isn't it? I don't have rotation suggestions but you can also get suggestions from the weekly check-in under "open discussion".

Joyce

Thank you Aimee and Joyce for your rotation ideas/advice .

I look forward to following your suggestions. The Olympics here in Australia are so motivating.. makes you want to get out there and try your best. Once again, thanks :).

Aimee & Joyce Are Right On!

Welcome to Cathe's world! This forum collects the most compassionate, educated, funny, wise women (and a couple of brave males) anywhere! You are definitely in the right place - not only do you get loads of great advice about fitness (from Cathe and the educated crowd) and health, but you also get really good ideas about how to indulge your weaknesses (check out the Open Discussion Forum - thread entitled "Naughty, Naughty"). If this isn't a full service website, I don't know what is
happy.gif

A couple of suggestions: in the "Ask Cathe" forum is a thread called "Cathe, Need Advice on New Tapes." You've probably seen it. She gives great suggestions for a series of rotations that start you out in a challenging yet moderate manner and build you up to Amazon! Also, from personal experience, if you are new to Cathe - you may want to consider working into her tapes at a pace of 2 or 3 a week and adding from there. This is tough stuff. I have great admiration for all of the people who post here who are so fit and strong that they are doing two Cathe workouts per day!! I just know that for me, my body took a few weeks to catch up to my enthusiasm for Cathe's workouts.

The good news is - you can't go wrong.

And, to paraphrase Aimee - if you have one Cathe tape - you will eventually have them all
wink.gif
. Welcome.

Janet

Thanks

Janet, I see I'm in good company re "naughty , naughty " ( chips & icecream are my downfall !). I can't find the other thread you referred to .Do you remember roughly where it is? Many thanks.Rachel.

OH my Gosh!!

I meant to type, you have some GREAT tapes. I'll give you my opinion! SO sorry about that!! Next time I'll preview before I post! Sorry again!

Rachel...

It's right above this thread! It was posted by MsFitQuest here in this forum...hope you see it, it does a great job of stressing the ease in idea.
happy.gif

Wendy

Thanks Wendy

Duh, the thread was right above me! I feel a tad embarassed that it was right in front of my eyes :). Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

Don't worry

Aimee! I really apreciate that you took the time to answer and I'm going to incorporate your ideas in my rotation. Big THANKS all the way from Australia :).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.