Need Your Advise Cathe

D

diane59

Hi Cathe
This is the first time I have posted but have been been doing your workouts for a few years. I really love the weight video's but HATE doing the step video's. I do them anyway because I want to see the results you get doing all different routines.
My question is what can I do to get the same results as doing a step video. I do like running and kickboxing. Is it necessary to do stepping too?
What is your favorite exercise along with your least favorite excercise to do?

Hi Diane! Nice to hear from you. If you really "HATE" step then I would say not to do it. Working out should have an element of fun to it (even though it may not feel that way at the time ;-) There are plenty of other cardiovascular activities that you can do other than step. I would only say that step would be good for adding variety to your other cardio workouts, but again, if you hate it, take it off your "to do" list. Between your leg workouts, running and kickboxing your legs are getting plenty variety so you are fine. If you like biking and hiking, you can add those to your list too.

I can't say that I have an absolute favorite or least favorite activity. I enjoy many. But I guess it is fair for me to say that I do enjoy step very much though (boy are we opposites or what?;-)).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.