Need Upper Body Help Please!

niclyf

Cathlete
Hi Cathe & Educated Crowd! I hope everyone is having a wonderfully blessed holiday season!

I'm hoping for some guidance/suggestions on building upper body strength. My chest, back, and triceps are all relatively strong, and I seldom experience any problems with getting through upper body weight workouts. However, my shoulders and biceps are another story. I typically do a split, upper body one day, lower the next, therefore I'm training all of my upper body muscles in one session. My shoulders and biceps just fatigue so quickly and typically, I have to reduce the weight I use for shoulders and biceps, but can lift heavier on my triceps. I'm assuming, that these muscles are being fatigued during back and chest work, however I'm trying to avoid working upper body muscle groups separately for the sake of cardio time. Any suggestions on how I can advance strength-wise on my biceps and shoulders? Should I try to work those first and hope that it doesn't interfere or diminish my lifting capacity on chest and back?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Holidays!
Nicole

Hi Nicole:I also have a problem with my biceps.Shoulders now thats a different story.I have to be very careful because I build muscle very easy in that area and I don't want to look like the "Hulk".I want that line down the biceps that I see other woman with.Waiting with for Cathe or educated crowd.~Linda~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.