Need serious help/advice!

Helives75

I hope Cathe is reading this and can respond. I asked this question a while back but forgot to check for any responses. I am 40 pounds over weight with 37% body fat. I bought the The Step Body Fusion Kit from Target a while back. I couldn't be consistent with it due to illness but after my period I can get back on it. I would like to lose 40 pounds or lose 37% body fat and tone up my arms, legs, back and abs. My question is, the dvds that came with the kit do not say which workouts to do on what day and for how long and when to switch. I had lost 11 pounds (because I was sick and wasn't really eating or holding food down) and 2% body fat but since I have been feeling better I gained it back. I don't eat no more than 2000 calories a day (I barely make 2000) because my doctor said to consume 2000 calories a day but he didn't say how much I am to burn. I like the workouts but I want to make sure I am doing them when I am suppose to do them (like basic step on Monday, upperbody on Tuesday, etc.) and switch when I am suppose to switch. I use to be in good shape 9 years ago but I was underweight. I complained to God that I want to gain weight because all of the women in my family have meat on their bones (meaning butts and breasts) but I didn't and I was tired of people making fun of me. But now I regret that because I am always tired with no energy to keep up with my husband, and my 5 year old son and 1 1/2 year old daughter. Thanks for the advice.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.