Need rotation for upper body only, knee injury!

pace1987

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,Im sorry to bother you with this and know that you are very busy but if you have time can you give me just an upper body workout rotation. I went to my doctor this morning because of my left knee has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now he said I need to laid off of any aerobics and lower body work out for 1 month. He said that I can do only upper weights workout. He did say which I was kinda happy that I can start walking only at the track because of the rubber botton in 10 days. I have PUB, MIS, PS, PH, S&H, ME, I have everything except Cardio kick and the Terminator which I can't do right now anyway. I have been working with your workout for about 2 monthes and seeing results. I been using the PUB and PH alot. I just don't want to lose what I worked for.The doctor said that I can do an aerobic upper weight training in place of the aerobic but I think your workout is like that because sweat is dripping off my face when im through with PUB. I do want to add abs also. Thanks for listening:)

Hi Barbara! Sorry to hear about your knee. A month will be over before you know it. You actually don't really need a rotation. Simply do whatever upper body tapes you would like to, making sure to hit each major muscle group two times per week for a month. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.