need to lose some bust

Ami

Hi! I am new here and I was just wondering if there is any specific exercise I could do to reduce my bust. I am a DD right now, and would love to be a C. I know there are surgical options, but I am looking for one that is more reasonable. Maybe an exercise that targets burning fat in the chest area and increasing muscle? Thanks.
Ami

Hi,
Just wondered about the effect of losing weight on bust sizes as well. Some women say they lose cup sizes because it's fatty tissue. But will they be small and lifted or deflated? I would like to hope they'd end up small and not deflated.

Hey!
I am not Cathe of course, but my guess is that you can't "spot reduce" the breast area. You can do things to make them perkier (chest exercises etc) but I think people that lose breast weight just are losing weight all over, and this area is losing weight too.. I have heard the expression "sweat your breasts off" so maybe that is what happens. I think that you can keep them firm with the chest exercises, and lose the fatty tissue, and it seems to me, that the people that just lose the weight will have smaller boobies, but maybe not as much definition as someone who does chest exercises and works out with weights

In my experience, I think it depends on your breast type as well.. my breasts are VERY dense, and so I have barely lost anything from my boobie-area! :) I am a size 5/6 now, and still have D-DD cleavage. But I guess that is ok..

Oh, and maybe genetics too..
Jaime

Truly there's nothing you can do to burn more fat in your breasts than anywhere else (i.e. spot reduce) but as you lose fat, your breasts may eventually get smaller. I have lost somewhere around 25 lbs within the last year or so and definitely notice a decrease in my breasts (I wear a C cup). They didn't get "perkier," just smaller. However, I will be the first to admit that I don't focus much energy on chest work so I can't say what would happen if I did.

Over the last two years I have lost around 70 lbs. Gradually over that time my breast size went from a 36C almost D to a 36A. Prior to having gained my extra 70 lbs I was a B cup. I did exercise and lift weights all during my weight loss which kept my breasts pretty firm. I have some loose skin but its not bad. I feel like they are in proportion to the rest of my body now.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.