Need help

Hello everyone!:)
I need some help from the experienced crowd here or from someone who has the same body build/type that I do and has found something that works.
I seem to be ectomorph from the waist up and mesomorph or endomorph from the waist down. My arms and hands are small. My ring size is a 4! When I gain weight, I never gain it on top, only from the waist down. When I weight train, I can build the muscles up in my legs and butt almost effortlessly, but my upper body never seems to keep the muscle no matter how hard I work at it. I have a lower abdominal pooch that I had all my life that I would like to get rid of. I have almost all of Cathe's DVDs and almost all of the Firms, but I need help with setting up a workout rotation that is tailored to my weird body type. Should I use more cardio or more weights? How should I eat? Should I eat low carb and high protein? Does anyone else have this body type? If so, what works?:):)

I am not your body type, but I just wanted to mention that I think plank work really really tightens the core up!!!
:)
jaime

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.