Need advice..On Nov 1st, I had a laparoscopy and a D&C..

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-03 AT 11:12AM (Est)[/font][p]This is my 3rd one due to endometriosis...before the surgery my periods were normal and I felt good...this was actually diagnostic because I can't seem to get pregnant..everything looked fine..but I feel sooo bloated and now I gained weight..bout 10-15 pounds..I workout 4-5 times a week and eat sensibly...nothing I did changed so I don't know if my hormones are really thrown off or what..please help..I need some reassurance...I heard it may take 3 months to get to normal..but this weight gain is ridiculous..I had my thyroid checked and its fine...I never had this weight gain with any other laparoscopy or D&C.Can it really take 3 months for your body to get back to normal after this minor surgery? I am so depressed, I don't know what to do, but I keep exercising hoping it will help..TIA!!

Sasha

Hi Sasha! I think you should address this concern with your health care provider. I'm sure they have others patients who have experienced this and can off you sound medical advice. Take Good Care:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.