Need Advice

Angie124

Hello
I am on a program that works well for me and I have a friend who is looking for a good program. I am a little nervous about telling her to follow the same program as I do because of our differences. I weigh about 110 lbs and i am 5"0, I eat 6 small balanced meals per day workout and drink a gallon of water per day. She is 5"3 and weighs 145lbs.
She is looking for a routine that would help her to lose some weight and tone up. She has the time to work out 3X's per week. I was wondering if you could give me some general advice to pass on to her and some suggestions about which tapes would suit her needs

Thanks

Hi Angie. Hmmmm, I just typed a fairly long response and when I posted it it disappeared. I'll have to recap quickly here. I was saying that the meal plan that you are on will work well for your friend too since eating small balanced meals more frequently along with 8 to 10 glasses of water is a very acceptable eating plan. I also recommended that your friend select three different cardio workouts per week and that she start out at 30 minutes and gradually work her way to 45 or 60 minutes per workout session. Tape suggestions are Mega Step Blast and Step Heat for step aerobics and Cardio Kicks for kickboxing workouts (if she is into it). She can also do a walk/run program on her own one day a week. For weight training I recommend Maximum Intensity Strength. Being that she only has three workout days per week, she can do the first half of this workout right after her cardio workout and then the second half of this weight tape right after another cardio workout. She should be sure to put a full day of rest between her workout days. Good Luck to both of you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.