This is my first time posting

...in this forum. I wanted to say I had never used Cathe tapes before, but from all the wonderful things I have read while lurking here, at the FIRM forum, Collage & Video fitness, I decided to jump in with both feet! Yes, I ordered the 8 pack. Anyway, my tapes arrived yesterday, when I was home on my lunch hour, and then I couldn't wait for the day to be over. I did the X-train Xpress Kickbox tape, and I was drenched! Excellent workout, Cathe! Although these tapes are a little more advanced than I am used to, I am working hard to improve my fitness level. I know that these tapes will help to keep me motivated in my fitness journey. Thanks again, for a fantastic workout, and what seems to be an astounding workout series! Next on my purchase list...the PS series!

WOW!!!

The tapes arrived on your lunch hour and you didn't call in sick to work with a sudden stomach flu?? Your moral muscle is amazing!! hehe! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome

Hi, I just wanted to say welcome to the forum. I think it's great you're setting even higher fitness goals for yourself. Cathe will definitely help you get there
happy.gif

Alli
happy.gif

PS Series is next on my list too

I've taped all 3 off of the t.v., but I want the full workouts! Congratulations on jumping right in
happy.gif
! Everyone here is great!! Hey, if you get the PS before I do let me know what you think of it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.