My exercise partner...

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
This is Puddintater and she helps me exercise... and my Goldendoodle in his halloween costume...What would life be w/out animals:) Kay

Attachments

• animals 002.jpg
    animals 002.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 82
  • animals 001.jpg
    animals 001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 98
Oh my God - so adorable!! Your cat looks almost exactly like one of mine - Kayla. Kayla and her sister Nala love laying on my step conveniently when I need it ;-)

SOOOO cute!!! I just LOVE animals! Seriously, I could talk about them all day :) I don't know what MY life would be like without my fur-babies!! :)

Love your pictures... Animals are THE BEST. Mine make every day a good day. They stay away from the gym though...too much commotion and too noisy, interrupts their nap time!

My Jack Russell mix used to come into the workout room, until I started doing the pushup challenge. He would come in and sniff at me...then I would growl at HIM. He ran off really quickly after that! (The kids too...don't try to talk to me when I'm doing that many pushups!:eek:)

Hi, Kay,

Serena is a heeler mix. Not sure of the other part. She's about 50 pounds. Yesterday, she laid on the floor between the step and the tv while I did Basic Step. :) She's a very sweet dog.

April

My daughter loves to play in the stack of risers. When the step is out she needs to dance on it and I end up using the floor for a bench. Our dog just sits and watches. He is the skinniest dog ever so he doesn't need to do the treadmill.

I don't put our dog on the treadmill for weight loss. She doesn't need it either. She's perfectly healthy and I don't want her to lose weight. But it is good exercise for her and drains some excess energy. And it's just too cute not to do. ;)

Even when I'm not in weight loss mode, I still exercise.

April

April, what kind of horse in your avatar? It looks like my horse Ty who was an App., but had to be put down due to heart trouble at age 29. Kay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.