MY CATHE MOMENT!!!!!!!! :0)

**balancedmom**

Cathe, I have to thank you soooooooooo much. I want to share with you something I am so proud of because of you and your tapes!! My husband was offered a side job installing playground equipment near our home. I offered to help him out. Little did I know what I was in for. This was a medium sized play ground, not small. I know that because of your tapes, and how you push me to lift more and to keep going I was able to help my husband in a way, that I am convinced, I would not have been able to do with out your tapes. I mean we ,hand dug holes, auged holes, lifted up over thirty poles some 14 feet tall, lifted heavy metal decks ranging from 2 feet to 6 feet long, I hauled 55 lbs of concrete bags- four at a time back and forth in the wheel-barrow I don't know how many times, :-wow and the list could go on. THANK YOU THANK YOU, SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME TO HELP MY HUSBAND IN THIS WAY!! I kicked my butt like never before :-tired and it is because of you and your very motivating tapes. Needless to say my Shawn was very proud of me and has been bragging about what I did and how I helped him out. To me, that was worth all the effort. All I wanted to do was be the best help I could be to him and I did it!! I don't know how many times I reminded myself that, **Cathe says to use good form and to lift this way** etc. this helped me not to be as sore and from really hurting myself. I am excited to see what kind of strength gains I have made since this past week and a half. We put in over 60 hours of this hard labor. I have a HUGE appreciation of how much time and work goes into installing park play equipment. Anyway, I just had to share this with you and thank you from the bottom of my heart, you and your tapes are **AWESOME** Cathe!!! Keep up the **EXCELLENT** work!! An extrememly greatful **Cathe Believer**, Lori Darling :-jumpy

Yeeeah Lori!!

[marquee]A BIG Hi-5 2 U!!! Way to go!:-wow[/marquee]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Your post touched my heart.... how much you cared that you could help your husband and how proud he is of you.

Lori,

You can feel the pure elation in your words. Bask in the moment!!!! I high five you!!!

Your husband needs to get you a t-shirt with a bis "S" on it for "Supremely, Awesome, Women"!!

Keep Posting,
Laura

Lori~
You are the woman! I'm so proud of you! Not just for the physical labor, but the heart attitude of wanting to be your husband's helpmate! :)
Keep up the great work and in a month hopefully we'll both have a new Cathe moment to share!
Becky

Wow, what a response!! Thank you everyone for all the kind words and wonderful encouragement, it means a lot!! I don't think I did anything you gals can't do or already have done. That is why it makes it so great to share this with all of you!! If we are doing Cathe, we are all **AMAZON** women and should be very proud of it. I still have a long way to go, but this has definatly been the boost I needed!! Thanks again all my fellow Cathe fans, have a great day, Lori :)

Just wanted to tell you that I understand how you feel and GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Your husband should be very happy to have such a supportive wife. Keep up the great work!

Kelly

You guys are sooooo cool, thanks again for all the thoughtful words. Hey I wish I could post some pictures of the actual play structure here. We took some pictures the other day and would love to show all of you what it looks like. If anyone has any ideas let me know. When I look at the pictures I still can't believe I helped my husband build this thing. We figured out last night we hauled 165 bags of 55 lb concrete altogether, and it felt like it too. I have to give a lot of credit to my husband though, he was a **WONDERFUL** boss, which helps. He was very patient, kind and caring through the whole process, I feel extremely **blessed** to be married 13 years to this man!! Ok enough said you all have an awesome day, Lori Darling ;-)

You go, girl! I am so proud of you & to be involved in such a great workout/forum. I know how you feel - when I have helped my husband with heavy labor from time to time he has been very impressed & brags to his friends about it. However, you have got me beat with your marathon work! Most of all, I am happy for you to have such a wonderful relationship. That is the most important of all!

Ruth

Thank you Ruth for your sweet words. Isn't it great to be able to do a project together and even though you are sweatin' it out you are enjoying each others company?!! I don't think I have anyone beat, 'cause we never know what we are capable of doing until we are pushed and challenged. That is why I admire Cathe so much, she has such a sweet way of pushing and challenging you to go the extra mile, or should I say extra rep!! You take care and have a wonderful day, Lori

Hi Lori! I'm a little late in reading this but I have to agree with everyone else. WOW, YOU GO GIRL! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It was such a good mixture of passion, pride, unity, appreciation, determination, motivation, inspiration, happiness....and of course...strength and sweat:)! You and your husband sound like a wonderful team. These play parks have obviously enhanced the quality of your life in many ways here. Keep up the great work!

I was just taking a quick look-see at the forums & have to say how much I have missed Cathe's presence - I know of course that she has been extremely busy & I appreciate that, but it's so nice to have her back!! :)

Oh Cathe, no problem, as we all know what you have been up to lately. Can't wait for the new workouts!! I hope all is going smoothly for you and the crew!! Thank you so much for the very kind words, and yes this project has been such a blessing in so many ways for my husband and I. We definatly will tackle another one sometime when we are not so **burned out**!! I still have to give you most of the credit. You have helped me so much with my strength and cardio gains, that I know I couldn't have done it without you!! Take care and don't work too hard :D ,Lori Darling

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.