My Cat Loves PUB!!

upnorthchick

Cathlete
My cat, Nadia, normally "watches" the workouts, but I couldn't resist taking these pictures of her taking a swipe at you and the gang :D

Attachments

• Nadia and Cathe 1.jpg
    Nadia and Cathe 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Nadia and Cathe 2.jpg
    Nadia and Cathe 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Nadia and Cathe 3.jpg
    Nadia and Cathe 3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 121
OMG that is too much! My cat could care less about working out, although she DOES sit on the treadmill to clean herself.... I have often wondered what would happen if I turned it ON - hehehehehe (evil laugh)

I bet if you turned the treadmill on you'd have one surprised cat! :eek: LOL!

She is so funny-when my alarm goes off in the morning my cat races down the stairs and perches herself on the TV! Like me, she can't wait to start her day with a Cathe workout :)

That is so great! My cats like it when I'm doing chest presses on the bench - they walk by and drag their tails across my sweaty face or they try to lay under me while I'm doing pushups. such good helpers!

Very cute, must be a young cat. I remember when mine would do crazy, cute things. I don't think she could jump on top of the TV anymore after 16 yrs. In fact as the later yrs have went on we've had to move her food down lower for her (we keep it up high so the dog can't get it). The only thing she does do is quietly sneak up on my while I'm intensely working out and concentrating and let out a big siamese M-E-O-W and scares me. Enjoy your kitty's antics!

That is TOO cute!! My cats like to swat at the TV too. They also join me during my workouts... they ARE the best!! Although one of my cats likes to hide under my stepper when I'm stepin', he's going to trip me one day!!

Princessbear - you should turn the treadmill on. I did once and my kitty started walking on it! It was hilarious!!

:)Christine

I think if I were to turn it on, while it would make me laugh like crazy, it would cause her to have a nervous breakdown...she's a little "emotionally disturbed" as it is - having been abused and abandoned by her former owners... although she has come a LONG way since she came to me almost 5 years ago - gosh, I can't believe it's been that long. Feels like I've had her FOREVER.

Your poor kitty! It's nice you gave her a good, loving, safe home!

Our cat found us about a year ago. She appeared around our house about this time last year. We don't have many neighbors, and most are seasonal and pet-less, so we don't know where she came from. She was sweet and loving from the beginning, which was amazing considering what horrible things can be done to animals. We checked the paper and the stores for missing kitty ads but saw nothing.

It gets really cold and snowy here, I live in Northern MN, so when the weather turned cold I bought a litterbox and let her in the house. We already had a dog, a boxer, and fortunately they get along great.

When I took Nadia to the vet to get her checked out and spayed, I learned that she was a 1 year old Maine Coon cat. :cool:

we think we have a maine coon too

Maria is a rescue too. She doesn't have the best sense of direction and the first week she was let out she got lost. Silly cat. But we figure thats how she came to us in the first place, that she just wandered off and got lost. She has a habit of scaring the tails off of lizards. Its soo gross:confused:

Ohhhhhh, that is SO cute!!! My kitty always wants to lie on the mat during the stretch segments and he will NOT move out of the way for anything!! LOL!

I think if I were to turn it on, while it would make me laugh like crazy, it would cause her to have a nervous breakdown...she's a little "emotionally disturbed" as it is - having been abused and abandoned by her former owners... although she has come a LONG way since she came to me almost 5 years ago - gosh, I can't believe it's been that long. Feels like I've had her FOREVER.

Poor little thing! Good for you for giving her a new and wonderful life!! :)

My first cat was a Maine Coon - he was the smartest cat I've ever seen. They say Coons are more like dogs in personality (but don't tell one that)... I always thought I'd get another one but when I met Miss Princess I fell in love with her big, beautiful, sweet eyes and can't imagine my life without her ... sometimes I wish I could when she is pawing at my face at 4:30 on a Saturday or Sunday a.m. saying "Wake up Wake up - time for me to EAT!!" Ahh, but I wouldn't trade her for anything....

That is so cute! My cats join me for my workouts, and especially for stretching, my one cat follows along and stretches under me when I do the downward dog stretch, it cracks me up. :D

Oh these pics and stories are adorable! I have two myself and they like to watch me workout and sometimes trip me. Whenever I do floor work, they like to lay next to me and try to steal my attention for some petting. They just think the world revolves around them, eh? ;)

That is so cute! My cats join me for my workouts, and especially for stretching, my one cat follows along and stretches under me when I do the downward dog stretch, it cracks me up. :D

My cats join me for the stretches, and usually for yoga if I set out individual (bath) mats for them. LOL! My boy loves loves loves helping me do downward dog... he lays out on his back underneath me and looks up at me. :cool: :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.