musle building video

honolii

Hi Cathe - I currently train at the gym three days a week and want to start training at home. I do see some definition in my biceps, but would like to have a body such as yours. What video series would you recommend? I do have the chest and shoulder pure strengh video and like it very much.

I an 5 1" and 113 pounds, but still find my hips and thighs are not firm. In fact, I feel that I do have some cellulite. What would you recommend?

Also, what would you recommend for my fitness program to attain more muscle mass?

RE: muscle building videoS

Hi, Honolii! Obviously I'm not Cathe, BUT . . .

The entire Pure Strength Series (split sets)
The Slow And Heavy Series (also split sets)(designed for premium strength gains, which will promote muscle-mass building)
Maximum Intensity Strength (one-hour total-body strengthening)

PS and S&H especially for mass-building; check out other discussion threads on the Cathe forums for suggested rotations with these.

Good luck!

Annette

Hi Honolii! The videos that Aquajock mentioned are also the ones I recommend for more muscle building. As for having some cellulite on your thighs, don't be too hard on yourself there since just about 90 percent of all women have some amount of cellulite on the upper thighs. How much you have and how easily it comes off is strongly influenced by genetics. However, I will say that I find kickbox, running, and spinning to work well in helping tone this area of the thighs. Being that you workout at a gym, you most likely have access to treadmills and spin and kickbox classes. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.