Music in S&H and Power Hour

Gibbee

Cathlete
Cathe -

I am trying to find out what songs / mixes you utilized in the Slow & Heavy and Powerhour. I noted that they say Muscle Mixes (and I realize you likely have special mixes made up), but in asking them they told me you used Final Cuts STR1. I listened to the clips and NOTHING sounded familiar. I am looking for music to use in my taekwondo masters program (I have to write and perform my own form to music). I like the songs in those two series because they have few vocals and have strong beats. Any help you can provide would truly be appreciated!

Gibbee

Hi Gibbee! While I did use a few songs from Final Cuts in these soundtracks, it was pretty much only one or two songs (we used Final Cuts mostly in Cross Train X-press series). The rest of the songs were custom made productions and have no artist. Unfortunately they are not available for consumer purchase. If this should change I will let you know :)

Cathe -

Thanks so much for your reply! I hope someday that music may be commercially available. I am continuing to seek music along those lines and am already envisioning my 50+ move form - the question now is with weapons or without???

I also want to thank you for your fantastic videos. I bought your 9 video DVD set back in August and at first didn't see much in the way of results (I have always been a frequent exerciser and lifted light weights), BUT a business trip to Texas in mid-October (in a not so nice area) forced me to give up late-evening snacks (couldn't walk safely anywhere and the vending machines didn't look too promising). When I came home I wasn't hungry in the evenings. Stopping the snacking and combining it more seriously with frequent rotations of Pure Strength, Slow & Heavy and Power Hour (with an occasional MIS or Body Max mixed in) I have lost 20 pounds and feel fantastic. I have even managed to keep it off over the holidays! Your workouts are fantastic! Keep up the good work! I have passed on your name and website to many friends as a great place to check out. Thanks again!

Gibbee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.