music!

samantha607

Hi Cathe, I just posted a poll on video fitness and asked how important music was to those who use videos to workout. Nearly 28% said good music was essential to inspire them and 60% said good music was an added benefit to a good workout. Less than 12% didn't care much about the music. I was hoping you would be interested in this because you are a big hit with the video fitness group. We all love your workouts! But many people think your music could be better. I don't mean to be critical, just hoping to give you some encouragement on the music front to make some improvements! Thank you for listening!

Ok, you did a poll asking how important music was. Did you do a poll to find out how many like Cathe's music? That's the problem with polls (no offense intended!), they only ask one question & don't get the whole picture. Some VFers may not like it but there are a lot of us that DO like Cathe's music. I can honestly say that I like the music in Cathe's videos a lot more than in most videos I have used. That said, I will agree that music is a huge factor in which videos I use.

I love Cathe's music-- especially the stuff on the new intensity series. I am so,so,so glad that Cathe doesn't use stuff similar to Christi Taylor's. I do not need to hear songs that I have heard 1001 times (in commercials or piped into stores)! I was so worried that the music would be lousy on the new series after she said that she would be using songs with vocals and recognizable songs. No problem--even when Cathe picked out 'recognizable" songs, they were new arrangements and sound fresh.
There are a lot of us that don't like the Motown/Top forty stuff and we are glad that we have a choice.

Hi, I did ask the question of whose music they liked the best. Christi Taylor was #1 with 75% of the responses. Cathe got 3%. Only 29 people responded so far. It would be great if you could tell me which of Cathe's tapes you like the music on the best. I am not very advanced with the step and haven't gotten too excited about the music on the ones I have, though Cardio Kicks and Pure Strength are OK. Would love your suggestions. Here is the poll:
http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26984
Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.