missing camera

M

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I'm just reading through the posts this morning and my prayers have been answered! Maximus (Laura) says she thinks you have the camera I left in her back seat. I am so relieved that those PRICELESS pics of you and your crew (and everyone else) aren't gone! I've never had such a fabulous experience; I am truly at a loss for words! You were so wonderful, your crew was so wonderful, the coordinators were so wonderful, all of your friends, their children, and Chris were so wonderful! I am so glad I got to be a part of it all. It's something I will remember and cherish forever. Thank you for making it all happen!

Linda

P.S. Let me know what I need to do to get the camera. My e-mail and address are in the "Who's Who". Thanks again!

Linda,

Please send an e-mail to customer support (with attention to Nancy). She has your camera.

Lorrayne

Hi Linda! I have a camera that was found on the trip sitting here right next to me. I will get your info tomorrow. I have to get the kiddies from daycare now:7

Thanks Cathe! I can't wait to show everyone how beautiful you and your crew are and what a wonderful group of women I share my passion with!
Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.