MIS/MIC

MasonK

Cathlete
Cathe, I thought I posted this already, but don't see it... You mention "interval" training. I just ordered MIS and MIC. Are either of these "interval" tapes? Also, why is it that you say NOT to do the strength portion of the wedding video two days in a row? If I do strength in the morning one day and then in the evening the next, is this okay?

I don't recall this post that you are referring to but in any case I will simply answer the questions that you are asking me now.

No, MIS & MIC are not interval tapes. MIS is an all strength training tape. MIC is an all cardio tape that keeps you in your steady state aerobic zone vs an aerobic/anaerobic training zone.

When strength training, it is always best to allow at least a 24 to 36 hour rest period between total body strength training workouts in order to give the muscles a chance to recover, repair, and rejuvinate for the next workout.

Yes, in the am one day and the pm the next is at least a 24 hour rest period, however if you are especially sore, I would wait 48 hours before doing the workout again. Good Luck :)!

Thank you Cathe. As a newcomer to your site and videos (well, fairly new) I would just like to say that I am so happy my kickboxing instructor recommeded your tapes and site -- truly inspiring! I look forward to gaining endurance and fitness through your instruction.
K--

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.