mini-step

Val Munoz

Dear Cathe, I love your workouts! I am loving your newest Xpress Series. I know that the Step company does`nt make the mini-step anymore but they seem so convenient to use. Do you know where you can still purchase them? and one more question .Do you follow a strict protein diet ? Thanks, Val

Hi Val!

I know that the mini-steps are not for sale, but you can do a search on "mini-step" and it will give you directions on how to make one from a regular step. Don't know how handy you are with tools but I do know that several of the gals or their hubbies made them. Let me know if you can't find the instructions and I'll find & e-mail them to you. Good Luck! :) Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Hi Val!

I e-mailed you the directions. Let me know if you get them. :)(Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

RE: Hi Val!

HI Debbie

Could you please email them to me as well? It's [email protected]
I am having the worst time with the search engine. I tried searching and nothing came up. Same thing happened a few weeks ago when I searched for a thread on Plantar Fasciatis (I have it and wanted to re-read the comments.)

Thanks,
Angie

Hi Val! I see you have been helped with the mini step (thanks everyone). But for question 2, no, I do not follow a strict protein diet. I'm a "eat everything in moderation" type of gal;-)!

No...

..I have not made one but there is a picture of it either here or over at VF. I'll see if I can track it down and tell you how to search for it. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

No...

..I have not made one but there is a picture of it either here or over at VF. I'll see if I can track it down and tell you how to search for it. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Does anyone know where I can get a used one of these cheap? I have my directions and am all set to start, but I don't want to invest in a new one in case I screw up. I've looked at Play It Again Sports for weeks now, but nothing! Does anyone know if Sam's sells them, and if so, how much? or anywhere else? TIA, Sue :)

Thanks everyone with the mini-step problem! I too am looking for one that is used. No luck yet! who wants to pay 80.00 for a new one and screw it up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.