MIC 2

pasqua8

Cathlete
Cathe,
I mentioned this on the bus. I would love to see another tough Hi/Lo DVD. MIC is great but it would be a nice change to see something different. I've been wanting a tough all floor workout.

Thanks,:) :) :)

Jana,

I'm right there with you on this! Please Cathe, can we get a Hi/Lo all floorwork workout??? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :9

Sanchia

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!

I love MIC from the beginning. Cathe cracks me up when she asks us if we want to take it up a notch after doing about 100 airborn jacks.

Marla:eek: :D :D

In the mean time, you can make your own MIC 2 by doing the hi-lo from SJP, followed immediately by the 2 hi-lo sections from Circuit Max, followed immediately by CTX 10 10 10 and then by CTX Power Circuit, circuit section only, if you think you can take it.

That should wipe you out.

Clare

Ooh, that's good! You're an evil genius and I think I'll be trying that one soon. }( BTW Cathe, if you did see fit to make another MIC, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
-Kate

Or just look up some of A-Jocks Hi-Lo mish-moshes. Hi-Lo Heaven & Hi-Lo Hell are 2 that I remember off the top of my head and are very fun to do. I still want another MIC II!

Marla:)

You have my vote. I would buy a Hi/Lo all floorwork Cathe's workout too.I love the floorwork segments of SJP and I WANT MORE TOO.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.