Marika Apparel

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I went on Marika's website and didn't have much luck in finding those beautiful tops your wearing in your new videos. I tried calling them but was informed that they don't sell to consumers only retail stores. Oh what do I do? They gave me the name of a store in my own town where possibly they might be there but where oh where did you get them?:-( As for the tank tops by Nike, well again went onto the website and I think I found it, but alas NOT THE RIGHT COLORS! Oh what do I do? HELP! LOL Kathy

Nike Tank Tops

Kathy, if you're interested in the tank tops that background exercisers are wearing, those are the ribbed cotton tanks. I looked them up, and I did see them in the orange and blue colors (don't remember for sure what those colors were called) as well as some other colors. I've actually got one in white, and I really like it. They're $28.

Hi Kathy! We have a Dicks sporting goods store, Sports Authority, and Kohls here that all have those Nike ribbed tanks. They are selling out of them quickly. I went there two days in a row and half the selection was already scooped up. The winter colors are mostly all thats still available (hunter green, navy, army geen). As for the Marika tops, they are from Dicks and they were the only two left. I immediately fell in love with them and was especially excited to find out they were both my size. Many members here have wanted them too and I have looked and looked and cannot find them anymore. If I come across them I will let you know. :)

Amazed your size was there!

Cathe, usually it's the dang smalls that go first!
I haven't been able to locate the Marikas either..but I've found some cool Nike tops. Melly..if you catch this..the impact racer top is pretty good, I had to order online..'cause the smalls were all gone from the store;-).
BTW...my Sports Authority had tons of the Nike tanks in all the colors that Cathe used..so look fast if you like them.

http://niketown.nike.com/catalog/mw...tegoryId=50648&productIndex=2&colorNumber=010

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

RE: Amazed your size was there!

If you can go to a Prime Outlet Factory outlet mall, they have Nike stores and I have found those tops for like under $20.00! I LOVE them! Deb, when you get time, we'll have to go to Lodi!

Hey HB!

One of these days my life will be back to my normal schedule and we'll do that trip to Lodi! I look forward to it. Hopefully, things will setlle down a bit in the next week or so once I get my new session going and am staying more at home. We have been running to Cleveland a LOT. Glad to see gas prices have come down a bit. I'll give you a buzz soon.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Hi Cathe! You're SOOO SWEET for responding to me. I did purchase the ribbed tank top through the Nike website in orange. Also purchased a Danskin khaki green tank top. The bras were the ones though that I really wanted. I'll look in Kohls for some more tank tops. Thanks so very much for trying. Now all I have to do is purchase that 40 lb. dumbbell and 15 and 17.5 lb. dumbbells as well for the new Slow & Heavy tapes. READY, SET GO! Take care, Kathy

I found a bunch of the clothes

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-01 AT 05:26PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-01 AT 05:25 PM (Est)[/font]

at #####'s today. I didn't buy any, though. :-( I need to wait til the next time I get paid. ;-) They had both colors of Marika sport bras + *lots* of the ribbed Nike tops in probably about 8 - 10 different colors. Really pretty spring colors. It's probably a good thing I couldn't afford to buy anything today! ;-) I would've had to drag the bag to the car. ;-)

This is totally weird...it keeps editing out D i c k ' s. (Let's try it that way.)

RE: Hey HB!

This is time you'll never get back.....you're very lucky you live close enough to spend that time with daughter, and that you have the actual time to take away from other things! There will always be Nike stores and tank tops! They won't run out.

RE: I found a bunch of the clothes

Hi Melissa! Boo Hoo I don't have a #####'s store at all in NY. Never heard of it. The customer rep at Marika wasn't much help. I'll try a Sports Authority store. If it's not there, I'll just have to live without it.:'( Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.