Make Sure to Vsit the Blog Tomorrow?

SNM Videos

Administrator
Tomorrow we will announce on the Blog when our presale will end and we will show perhaps one of the most unique pictures of Cathe and the crew that we took this series. The picture is simply out of this world!

OMG,

I will be waiting. Thank you for the update. I wonder....about "Out of this world" Sounds intriguing!

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Oh darnnit...I will have to sneak on this site at work as I leave to go out of town right after school tomorrow. I probably won't have access to a computer all weekend...Drill Max premix and bomb diver pushups look fab! Again, Woo hoo!!!
Angela:7

Don't worry--I'm checking the blog every few hours--like a crazed woman}( }( }(

Maggie

I'm one that checks it several times a day, too. ;-) Right now I can't get into it....but....I'll be back!

Presale ends???? New workouts coming, new workouts coming.....I'm so excited, can you tell?:p

No problem here either!!! I think we may be in for something - I'm still very excited to see why}( Cathe's using the word "scrambled" for a couple of the premixes!!!

>Don't worry--I'm checking the blog every few hours--like a
>crazed woman}( }( }(
>
>Maggie

HAHAHAHA!! Me too!:7

Susan C.M.

>I'm one that checks it several times a day, too. ;-) Right
>now I can't get into it....but....I'll be back!
>
>Presale ends???? New workouts coming, new workouts
>coming.....I'm so excited, can you tell?:p

uhm.... no the presale always ends before delivery of the ones being worked on.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I check it several times a day too.

Happy weekend everyone.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.