Low Impact Circuit Song

Hi, Cathe
I really hate to bother you with such a trivial question, but there are many of us who NEED to find out what that song is on the Step Blast Combo #1 of LIC! The chorus goes like this:

Just realize, I'm burning, I'm yearning, you're on my mind, every day, every night.

I've googled, I've emailed Brian Howe, two d.j.s and listened to every song that's offered on Big Beat, plus, even purchased your workout CD, just to discover that the song wasn't there. Many of us have lost sleep over this most-wanted tune.

Do you know what it is? Your help is so appreciated!

Terri

Hi Terri! I love that song too. I don't know the artist but the title of the song was REALIZE. Many times when I pick from the tracks the artists names are very uncommon or the song is just listed as a track number on a sampler list that I have without a name. When that happenes I too find myself on the phone with Brian saying "Well, its listed as track #12 and it sounds like they are saying something like....."

I hope you eventually find your answer. At least you are one step closer now :)

The name of the artist who sings "Realize" it is by Soul Buddha feat. Lisa Millett. Hope this helped.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.