Love the premixes!!

luvtorun

Cathlete
on BodyMax2. That is what makes your DVD's top of the line and so special, the fact that you get so many different workouts besides the original. Thanks so much for all the hard work you and your crew have put into these.

I know! I wasn't planning on ordering Body Max 2 because it was too long to fit in my schedule, but after seeing the premixes, I HAVE to get it!! Anyone else wonder what, "Scrambled Eggs," mean? I hope she doesn't mean "Scrambled LEGS!"

Steph

> Anyone else wonder what
>"Scrambled Eggs" means?

Maybe how we'll feel after doing this premix? }(

I'm dying to know about "scrambled eggs" too. Usually one can sort of tell what a premix consists of by its title, but not this one quite so easily.

I'm so excited!!:7

Maggie

>I know! I wasn't planning on ordering Body Max 2 because it
>was too long to fit in my schedule, but after seeing the
>prembixes, I HAVE to get it!! Anyone else wonder what,
>"Scrambled Eggs," mean? I hope she doesn't mean "Scrambled
>LEGS!"
>
>Steph

I to want to know what Scrambled Eggs is?

Yes this dvd is like 6 bodymaxes for the price of one. I can't wait!!

I bet this for "Scrambled Eggs" and "Scrambled Cardio" on the Drill Max premix list:

I bet that these premixes reshuffle the order of the blast segments from how they appeared in the original workout; let's say Blast #5 in Drill Max then becomes Blast #1 in the Scrambler premix, and Blast #2 becomes Blast #6 in the premix, and so on.

That's my fantasy. However, she could have just been filmed making an omelet.

A-Jock

I just did two of those bomb diver pushups and started shaking. They're right. I felt them in my upper chest, tris, back, core and shoulders. Ouch.

I bet you're right, A-jock--You and several others requested a mixed-up format. I love it.

Maggie

Me too!

Cathe and all her coworkers are absolutelly generous! So much premixes!

That's why we all love her!

Thank you so much!

The premixes are definitely one of the things that make Cathe's workouts the best there is. The premixes on the new DVDs look to be no exception.

A-Jock, you crack me up. I picture a premix with Cathe cooking up some eggs for her crew. The next thing you know, all Cathe's fans will be wanting to get the exact same fying pan and spatula that she's using.

Looking forward to seeing the premixes on the remaining two DVDs.
Take Care,
Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.