Losing Endurance...?

FourAM

Cathlete
I know you are very busy, Cathe, so hope you can get to this one and I will try to keep it short.:eek:
When Ike came through we lost power for about four days and just 2 weeks before that I took a recovery week for the first time in a few years (it was great). My husband and I work together in construction and here lately we have had to put in some pretty long hrs. 12's and 14's to try to meet an impossible deadline so I have scaled down my cardio alot. I am trying to do alot of kickboxing without the cardio drills and low impact step and keeping my weight training the same pretty much...but I am afraid if I do not throw in some drills and some really anaeorobic sessions I will lose endurance. I kind of already feel like I have due to not being able to workout during the pwer loss and the recovery week.
I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for me during this time I have to carry on these long hrs? I don't want to lose the gains I have made but also do not want to stretch myself to thin.:(

Thanks Cathe
Oh yeah Sorry for the long winded letter:eek:
:)Rachel:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.